Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Less than a month...

Less than a month til this....

and I can hardly stand it!!

(I can't lie, I've thought about framing this! haha) I love how glowing they are.

Nevermind that that day only means its 2 days til my final of nursing school and I'll officially be done! Oh no, this is just an incentive to make it to my last 3 days of clincal because April 29th is clincal makeup day, and though I intend on getting up at the crack of dawn, I don't plan on going to the hospital!

I plan on being up in time for the preliminary talks at 5am, with ceremony at 6am. I will be the girl on the couch in my pajamas with a pot of cinnamon oatmeal on the stove, wheat toast slathered in Nutella and topped with banana, huge cup of coffee in hand, and a diamond tiara from Party City adorned on my head. I will take the day off as holiday and resume plan "study-like-crazy-til-my-eyes-cross" in lieu of finals for the next day. April 29th will be my own personal day.

I have looked forward to this for YEARS. I have been obsessed with her forever, and as a long time watcher and lover of Kate's. She is the ultra queen rocker of knee-high boots and preppy fashion. Her style is so effortlessly chic and glam, and I have always seethed when the naysayers deemed her "Waity Katy". Who cares that they dated almost 9 years, I love how genuine she is, how she settled back from the spotlight and waited til the time was right, how when they took a break she refused to get paid by the press to spot off details of it, and how she remains concealed and lets Will (can I call you Will?) be at the forefront. Also, how real life Julia Stiles a la "The Prince and Me" can you get? Shes a normal commoner and the prince falls in love with her at university.

Plus i love British weddings with the morning coats and tophats on the men (or military garment for Will) and the fascinators and hats that the women wear. Why can American weddings be that classy?? Kate this is your day and I love you for it! You will be a wonderful princess of England.

PS: I can't wait to see her crown!! :)


Plus how gorgeous is her sister and maid of honor, Pippa?? I think good looks run in their family!

No comments:

Post a Comment