Thursday, March 10, 2011

Three Things Thursday!

1) First off, coming off their win from Duke and winning the ACC Championship is Carolina basketball! I am a big Tarheel fan and being from North Carolina everyone has a favorite with the big three -- Carolina, State, and Duke. Though I didn't catch the game because I was away in NYC, friends kept me updated with the score and the bf (who is a Duke fan) begrudingly told me the news! March Madness is upon us, and from friends working at the tournaments in Greensboro, to filling out, erasing, and refilling out my bracket -- its on! My "house divided" flag is outside and I have my game face on! Go Heels!



2) Girl Scout cookies. Period. Those cute little girls with their sweet signs and wonderfully easy sales skills get me every single time! I have given into their advances in front of Walmart, Lowe's, Sam's, and every grocery store here at home. I have no favorites when it comes to those amazing cookies -- I love them all! But if i had to pick I normally end up buying the Samoas, Thin Mints, Peanut Butter patties, and PB sandwiches. I don't know what I'm going to do when they stop selling them, I need to start stocking up! Also, a friend let me in on a secret -- put those Thin Mints in the freezer -- makes them 10x more amazing!



3) DVR. I know, I know what you're thinking -- this has been around forever and is everyone's top thing! But coming from a girl that has regular cable at my apartment and still buys actual cassette tapes for my bedroom tv to "record" on them and then rewind to watch! Coming home for spring break, where I DVR just about EVERYTHING -- has been amazing!! Havng it all at your fingertips, in order by date it occurred, being able to fast forward through commericals, and picking and choosing what to watch, what to delete, and what to only record new episodes of is wonderful!! Some of my favorites I have been catching all up on are -- Ellen, Grey's, Glee, Oprah, Kourtney and Kim Take NYC, Holly's World, Kimora, Gossip Girl, Bethanny Ever After, Teen Mom, Idol, Life as Liz, Jersey Shore, Office, and Modern Family. Don't judge any of these! haha


What 3 things are you currently loving??

No comments:

Post a Comment