Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Glee Love

No matter what kind of mood I am in, watching Glee never ceases to make me feel happy all over!
Two of my favorite songs from last night were the mash-up of TLC's "Unpretty" and "I feel pretty", and the Warbler's farewell song to Kurt with Keane's "Somewhere only we know". (This better not be goodbye for them because I am in absolute LOVE with all of them in that group!!! And they completely killed Keane's version -- especially since it always reminds me of that wierd Sandra Bullock/Keanu Reeves movie "The Lake House" that I still don't completely get) Warblers -- you can hang with me anytime, and sing showtunes at my future wedding!




Also, the quote from the guidance counselor about being a Ginger cracked me upppppp "Being a ginger has plagued me my entire life. People say I smell like copper. I can get a sunburn indoors at night. And according to recent legend, I have no soul.”

Also, it made me absolutely cry when Finn showed Quinn the photo of her when she was in middle school, when she had dark hair and a big nose and glasses and was heavier, and looked so different than she did now. Matt has some crazy gross pic of me when I was younger that he keeps around and it has always horrified me and I've constantly tried to take it from him, but now I see just how sweet that gesture is. Lessons of life, those Glee kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment